New restaurant & children's room
From winter 2021/22, the following highlights are awaiting you:
- New, modern restaurant with Tyrolean charm: In the future, you will enjoy your culinary experiences at the Fisserhof in a beautiful, new restaurant.
- For a special feel-good atmosphere, we have chosen pleasant fabrics and subtle colours for the furnishings.
- We have deliberately combined the modern with the traditional and used local materials - from wooden floors and wooden elements on the walls to green stone walls in the visible outdoor area.
- Furthermore, it was important to us to provide comfortable chairs and spacious tables so that you can enjoy the best possible comfort at the Fisserhof during your meal.
- A vinotheque with all the wines from our varied wine list: At the entrance to the new restaurant there is a beautiful vinotheque where you can take a look at all our wines offered in our wine list and where the wine lovers among you can choose a different wine every day.
- New ski and bike room: At the lower entrance of the hotel (at the underground car park) we offer a new, large and beautifully designed room which is used as a ski room in winter and as a bike room in summer.
- New changing rooms with showers, toilets and lockers:
- Also from winter 2021, you can find lockers in the basement, in which you can store your suitcases, etc., if your room is not ready yet on arrival or if you still want to spend the day of departure in Fiss.
- In addition to the lockers, which can also accommodate a whole trolley of suitcases, there are newly built changing rooms with showers, toilets and a diaper changing table.
- New children's and youth room: We also want our little guests to feel even more comfortable with us during their family holiday, therefore we provide a new, spacious children's and youth room.
- In addition to the current play elements, your children can look forward to a three-storey soft play facility, a climbing castle for the little ones and an interactive climbing wall for the older ones.
- The parents can relax in a comfortable couch corner, where you have everything in view.
- And in addition, a separate supervised area awaits your children from the age of 3 with numerous toys and handicrafts.