Safe holidays at the Fisserhof - in summer
We are very happy that we can look back on a wonderful and, above all, carefree summer and winter season. Our guests enjoyed their hiking, spa ski holiday at the Fisserhof to the fullest and took great memories home with them.
With us you are in the best hands for a safe holiday. Information regarding winter 2022/23 can be found here.
There are many reasons for a summer holiday at the Fisserhof:
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy for summer & autumn 2022:
- You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking 13 days to 8 days before the day of arrival, 70 % of the booking amount will be charged. If you cancel your holiday 7 days to 1 day before the day of arrival, 90 % of the booking amount will be charged (according to the GTC)
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge
- The Fisserhof offers plenty of space in the large garden as well as on the sun terrace and in the two large outdoor pools
- In our restaurant, we offer enough space between the tables
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region invites you to a variety of outdoor activities. Use of the cable cars and the Super.Summer.Card. is already included in your vacation
- As a special highlight, we will also be offering an in-house mountain bike guide. Our guide Markus takes you on unforgettable mountain bike tours in our region on 6 days a week
- And of course we offer comprehensive hygiene measures for your and our safety throughout the hotel:
- We have installed numerous disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel - we ask our guests, among other things, to use the dispensers in the restaurants before each course to the buffet
- All surfaces that one often comes into contact with, such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons or reception terminals are disinfected every hour
Current regulations in Tirol:
- The FFP2 mask obligation in supermarkets, pharmacies, etc. was abolished on 01.06.2022 and now only applies in vulnerable areas (e.g. hospitals, nursing homes, doctors' surgeries).
We are happy to refer you to the website welcome.tirol for the current measures. You can find an overview of the individual areas here:
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.