Safe holidays at the Fisserhof - in summer
Finally vacation again! After the longer break, we are now all the more pleased to start the summer season with you at the beginning of July 2020 and to make your long-awaited vacation days as carefree and beautiful as possible.
Current information regarding winter 2020/21 can be found here.
There are many reasons for a summer holiday at the Fisserhof:
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy for summer & autumn 2020:
- You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking within 14 days before your day of arrival, only 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge.
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge.
- The Fisserhof offers plenty of space in the large garden as well as on the sun terrace and in the two large outdoor pools.
- With our various restaurants, we offer enough space between the tables.
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region invites you to a variety of outdoor activities. Use of the cable cars and the Super.Summer.Card. is already included in your vacation.
- As a special highlight, we will also be offering an in-house mountain bike guide starting this summer. Our guide Markus takes you on unforgettable mountain bike tours in our region on 6 days a week.
- And of course we offer comprehensive hygiene measures for your and our safety throughout the hotel.
To ensure security, the following regulations apply:
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the hotel. We hope to manage to warmly welcome you at our reception with a friendly smile instead of a hand shake.
- It is important to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from other persons who are not part of your travel group.
- As your hosts, we wear face masks in our team.
- UPDATE: Since September 14, 2020 (according to Austrian law) our guests are required to wear a face mask in the interior of our hotel with the exception of the swimming pool- and spa area. When you sit at the table in the restaurant or in the fireplace lounge, you can of course remove your face mask. We ask you to bring your own face mask.
- Before arrival you will receive an email with a link to the registration form - to simplify the check-in on site, we kindly ask you to fill out this online form at home.
Restaurant & hotel bar
- You have an assigned table for breakfast and dinner throughout your entire stay. Buffets are offered under special conditions. There is a disinfection dispenser at every buffet.
- All other parts of our cuisine are offered as usual.
Garden & pools
- Are open as usual – in compliance with the distance rules.
Spa area & treatments
- All offers in the spa area are open. The minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed.
- The massages and cosmetic treatments take place. Our employees wear face masks.
- Unfortunately, childcare is not available this summer and autumn due to the current regulations. As parents, however, you are welcome to use the children's and youth room together with your children at any time.
- We ask you to bring your own face masks for you and your children, as this is also required for activities outside the hotel (use of the gondolas, public transport, shops, taxi rides, shuttle services).
- More information on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region