Safe holidays at the Fisserhof - in winter
We are very happy that we can look back on a wonderful and, above all, carefree summer season 2020. Our guests enjoyed their hiking and wellness holiday at the Fisserhof to the fullest and took great memories home with them. We are very happy that there were no incidents and that our security measures have proven themselves. Many of you gave us positive feedback in this regard and in some cases gave us suggestions for improvement, which we were happy to take into account in our measures.
Due to the current situation, the Austrian Government has decided to keep the hotel industry closed. An exact date is not available at this time, there will be an evaluation of the current situation in the beginning of march.
Accordingly, we will open the Hotel Fisserhof if possible.
We can hardly wait to start the winter season together with you and provide you with an unforgettable ski and spa vacation. As soon as all conditions for the opening are available, we will update this post for you.
Current information regarding summer 2021 can be found here.
There are many reasons for a winter holiday at the Fisserhof:
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy for winter 2020/21:
- You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking 13 days to 8 days before the day of arrival, 70 % of the booking amount will be charged. If you cancel your holiday 7 days to 1 day before the day of arrival, 90 % of the booking amount will be charged (according to the GTC).
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge.
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge.
- The Fisserhof offers plenty of space in our fireplace lounge as well as on the sun terrace.
- We deliberately do not rent out all the rooms so that we can keep the distances in any case.
- With our various restaurants, we offer enough space between the tables.
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region invites you to a variety of outdoor activities. Skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing or winter hiking - there is winter sports for everyone!
- And of course we offer comprehensive hygiene measures for your and our safety throughout the hotel:
- We have installed numerous disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel - we ask our guests, among other things, to use the dispensers in the restaurants before each course to the buffet
- All surfaces that one often comes into contact with, such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons or reception terminals are disinfected every hour
To ensure security, the following regulations apply:
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the hotel. We hope to manage to warmly welcome you at our reception with a friendly smile instead of a hand shake.
- It is important to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from other persons who are not part of your travel group.
- We ask you to only use our elevator together with your fellow travelers.
- As your hosts, we wear face masks in our team.
- Since September 14, 2020 (according to Austrian law) our guests are required to wear a face mask (from 6 years) in the interior of our hotel with the exception of the swimming pool- and spa area. When you sit at the table in the restaurant or in the fireplace lounge, you can of course remove your face mask. We ask you to bring your own face mask.
- Before arrival you will receive an email with a link to the registration form - to simplify the check-in on site, we kindly ask you to fill out this online form at home.
Restaurant & hotel bar
- You have an assigned table for breakfast and dinner throughout your entire stay. Buffets are offered under special conditions. There is a disinfectant dispenser at every buffet.
- At dinner, all dishes are served except for salad and cheese.
- All other parts of our cuisine are offered as usual.
Sun terrace & pools
- Are open as usual – in compliance with the distance rules.
Spa area & treatments
- All offers in the spa area are open. The minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed.
- The massages and cosmetic treatments take place. Our employees wear face masks. We ask our guests to also wear their face mask during treatments where it is possible.
- We ask you to bring your own face masks for you and your children, as this is also required for activities outside the hotel (use of the gondolas, mountain restaurants, shops, public transport, taxi rides, shuttle services).
- More information on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region