Safe holidays at the Fisserhof - in winter
Are you looking forward to snow-covered mountains, unforgettable winter sports days and a relaxing time in the wellness area? Then you are exactly right with us!
There are many reasons for a winter holiday at the Fisserhof:
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy for winter 2020/21:
- You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 1 month before arrival. If you cancel your booking 1 month to 1 week before the day of arrival, 70 % of the booking amount will be charged. If you cancel your holiday 1 week to 1 day before the day of arrival, 90 % of the booking amount will be charged (according to the GTC).
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge.
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge.
- The Fisserhof offers plenty of space in our fireplace lounge as well as on the sun terrace.
- With our various restaurants, we offer enough space between the tables.
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region invites you to a variety of outdoor activities. Skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing or winter hiking - there is winter sports for everyone!
- And of course we offer comprehensive hygiene measures for your and our safety throughout the hotel:
- We have installed numerous disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel - we ask our guests, among other things, to use the dispensers in the restaurants before each course to the buffet
- All surfaces that one often comes into contact with, such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons or reception terminals are disinfected every hour
To ensure security, the following regulations apply:
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the hotel. We hope to manage to warmly welcome you at our reception with a friendly smile instead of a hand shake.
- It is important to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from other persons who are not part of your travel group.
- We ask you to only use our elevator together with your fellow travelers
- As your hosts, we wear face masks in our team.
- UPDATE: Since September 14, 2020 (according to Austrian law) our guests are required to wear a face mask in the interior of our hotel with the exception of the swimming pool- and spa area. When you sit at the table in the restaurant or in the fireplace lounge, you can of course remove your face mask. We ask you to bring your own face mask.
- Before arrival you will receive an email with a link to the registration form - to simplify the check-in on site, we kindly ask you to fill out this online form at home.
Restaurant & hotel bar
- You have an assigned table for breakfast and dinner throughout your entire stay. Buffets are offered under special conditions. There is a disinfection dispenser at every buffet.
- At dinner, all dishes are served except salad and cheese.
- All other parts of our cuisine are offered as usual.
Sun terrace & pools
- Are open as usual – in compliance with the distance rules.
Spa area & treatments
- All offers in the spa area are open. The minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed.
- The massages and cosmetic treatments take place. Our employees wear face masks.
- We ask you to bring your own face masks for you and your children, as this is also required for activities outside the hotel (use of the gondolas, mountain restaurants, shops, public transport, taxi rides, shuttle services).
- More information on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region