Safe holidays at the Fisserhof - in winter
With us you are in the best hands for a safe holiday. Information regarding summer & autumn 2022 can be found here.
There are many reasons for a winter holiday at the Fisserhof:
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy for winter 2022/23:
- You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 30 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking 29 days to 8 days before the day of arrival, 70 % of the booking amount will be charged. If you cancel your holiday 7 days to 1 day before the day of arrival, 90 % of the booking amount will be charged (according to the GTC)
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge
- The Fisserhof offers plenty of space in the large garden as well as on the sun terrace and in the two large outdoor pools
- In our restaurant, we offer enough space between the tables
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region invites you to a variety of outdoor activities. Skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing or winter hiking - there is winter sports for everyone!
- And of course we offer comprehensive hygiene measures for your and our safety throughout the hotel:
- We have installed numerous disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel - we ask our guests, among other things, to use the dispensers in the restaurants before each course to the buffet
- All surfaces that one often comes into contact with, such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons or reception terminals are disinfected every hour
We are happy to refer you to the website welcome.tirol for the current measures. You can find an overview of the individual areas here:
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.