Safe holidays at the Fisserhof - in winter
We can hardly wait to start the upcoming winter season together with you and to provide you with an unforgettable ski and spa vacation. As soon as all conditions for the opening are available, we will update this post for you.
Current information regarding summer & autumn 2021 can be found here.
There are many reasons for a winter holiday at the Fisserhof:
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy for winter 2021/22:
- You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking 13 days to 8 days before the day of arrival, 70 % of the booking amount will be charged. If you cancel your holiday 7 days to 1 day before the day of arrival, 90 % of the booking amount will be charged (according to the GTC)
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge.
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge.
- The Fisserhof offers plenty of space in our fireplace lounge as well as on the sun terrace.
- With our various restaurants, we offer enough space between the tables.
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region invites you to a variety of outdoor activities. Skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing or winter hiking - there is winter sports for everyone!
- And of course we offer comprehensive hygiene measures for your and our safety throughout the hotel:
- We have installed numerous disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel - we ask our guests, among other things, to use the dispensers in the restaurants before each course to the buffet
- All surfaces that one often comes into contact with, such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons or reception terminals are disinfected every hour