The modern panorama suite is approx. 90 m² in size, offers space for up to four persons and has a south-facing balcony with a view of the garden and the mountain landscape. In the bedroom there is a double box-spring bed, a TV and a walk-in closet made of pine wood. In the open living/dining area there is a tea kitchen with coffee maker and kettle, a dining table with chairs and a double sofa bed with TV. In addition, the suite has a wooden floor, a modern bathroom with shower and toilet, Wi-Fi, telephone, safe and hairdryer. The panorama suite is located on the 4th floor, with access from the third floor via a staircase.
- Wooden floor, spacious wardrobe, living room with integrated dining area and kitchen
- Bedroom with double box-spring bed, TV and walk-in closet made of pine wood
- Living area: double sofa bed, TV, dining table
- Tea kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, steamer, dishwasher, coffee maker and kettle
- South-facing balcony with view to the Tyrolean mountain scenery and the extensive garden
- Modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, hairdryer
- Rich breakfast buffet in the morning
- Afternoon buffet with cold and warm dishes
- 4-course menu in the evening
- Tea, fruits and dried fruit in the spa area
- Wellness bag with bathrobe, bath and sauna towel
- Use of the spa and gardens with sun terrace, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, saunas, steam baths, relaxation rooms, gym and much more
- Underground parking, shoe room, children's and youth room, children's playground in the garden
Additionally in winter:
- Daily transfer between the hotel and the mountain railways in Fiss
- Ski depot at the mountain railways in Fiss
Additionally in summer:
All prices in EUR per person and night excl. local tax
For children we charge our children's package. It includes the overnight stay in the room of the parents and all services of our pamper package and is dependent on the age of the children and the season (per child and night).
- EXCLUSIVE. INCLUSIVE. The mentioned daily rates are per person per night and include all services of our pamper package. Local tax is not included. This is € 2.60 per person per night and will be charged extra. Children under 15 years of age do not need to pay the local tax.
- PERSONS PAYING THE REGULAR PRICE. In the double rooms, comfort rooms and junior suites, two persons need to pay the regular price whereas in the family suites and family suites deluxe, four regular-paying persons will be charged.
- EQUIPMENT FOR TODDLERS. For your toddlers from 0-2 years, a crib (60 x 120 cm) with bed snake, blanket and pillow is already available on your room upon your arrival. In addition, we provide a nappy bucket in the room and a high chair (from the brand Hauck) with children's tableware at your table in the restaurant. In addition, you are welcome to have a kettle on request.
- CHILDCARE. We offer childcare in the holiday seasons during dinner.
- PETS. Pets are allowed on request. The cost is € 15.00 per day without food.
- CHECK-IN. CHECK-OUT. On the day of arrival, your room will be available from 04.00 pm. On the day of departure, we ask you to leave your room by 11.00 am. If you would like to check out later, please ask at the reception for possibilities.
- BOOKING. We ask for your understanding that we cannot promise certain room numbers or floors.
- PAYMENTS. Cash, via credit card (MasterCard, Visa) or via EC bank card (please consider the applicable card limits).
- GTC. The GTC apply.