You are welcome to use the following as an external day guest (from 07.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.):
- the heated indoor swimming pool and relaxation room with heated waterbeds
- the outdoor swimming pools - in winter the whirlpool is heated, in summer both outdoor pools are heated
- the garden sauna (textile sauna with a view to the hiking- and skiing area in Fiss, from 2.30 p.m.)
- the spa area (from 15 years) with sauna, flower steam bath, Ottoman bath, laconium, tepidarium, infrared loungers, Kneipp bath and rondell (from 2.30 p.m.)
- the relaxation room with heated waterbeds near the spa area (from 15 years) and the small tea bar with fresh and dried fruits
- our fitness room
- the varied afternoon buffet with cold and warm dishes, a soup, Tyrolean bacon, sausages, ham and cheese, salads as well as cakes and pastries
- our wind-protected sun terrace
- the spacious garden with numerous sun loungers and a small children's playground in summer
- your little ones are welcome to use our children's and youth room after swimming
- you are welcome to book a massage or cosmetic treatment (not included in the price)
Our opening hours are as follows:
- Pools: 07.00 a.m. – 07.30 p.m.
- Spa area: 02.30 p.m. – 07.30 p.m.
- Fitness room: 07.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m.
- Afternoon buffet: 01.30 p.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Upon your arrival, we will give you a spa bag at our reception, in which you will find a bath towel, wellness towel, slippers (for adults) and a bathrobe each. Your own keycard gives you access to our changing rooms and lockers where you can store your personal belongings. You can also have drinks, massages, etc. booked on the keycard.
The price for one day (from 07.30 a.m. – 07.30 p.m.) is € 50,00 per adult or € 20,00 per child. Please note that we do not offer different rates.
In the periods 23.12. - 06.01.2024 and 10.02. - 24.02.2024 a spa day is not possible. Spa area and swimming pools are available exclusively for our hotel guests. Massages and cosmetics are available upon request.