From the Hotel Fisserhof, it is a 5-10 minutes' walk to get to the cable cars. In winter we offer a ski shuttle as an inclusive service. The electric ski shuttle takes you comfortably from the hotel entrance to the bus stop directly at the cable cars or (if you have skis or toboggans with you) also to the "Ski Depot Edelweiss".
When you arrive at the Fisserhof, we will assign you a ski locker in the Ski Depot at the valley station where you can leave your complete ski equipment during your stay (skis, ski boots, helmet, gloves, etc.). Thanks to the heated ski boot warmers, you can look forward to dry and warm ski boots in the morning and only need your street shoes for the way between the Hotel Fisserhof and the Ski Depot. And as soon as you have changed there, the skiing fun can begin!
If needed, our ski shuttle will then be at your disposal again after skiing. You will receive a business card from us with the exact driving times and a telephone number with which you can call the shuttle to the respective stops.
Ski shuttle operating times:
- From 8.15 - 10.30 a.m. the shuttle runs back and forth continuously
- Afterwards, the shuttle runs on call until 5.00 p.m. (please just call the phone number)
- Also on the toboggan evening from 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Additionally for night skiing from 6.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
The shuttle goes to the following stations:
- Bus station at the cable cars
- "Ski Depot Edelweiss" at the cable cars
- And of course back to the hotel
And if you don't want to bring your ski equipment to the Ski Depot on your arrival day, you are welcome to use our ski and shoe room in the Hotel Fisserhof with heated ski boot warmers. There are also hotel-owned toboggans and snow slides available, which you can borrow at any time.