Winter hiking in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
In addition to skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing, you can also go hiking in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis in winter. There are various hiking trails in winter where you can enjoy the snow-covered winter landscape. The specially signposted hiking trails are freshly prepared every day. Nevertheless, there can of course be deeper snow passages when there is fresh snow during the nights.
Winter hiking routes in Fiss
- Seeweg: Length 2,416 m. The start is at the Josefskapelle in the direction of Wolfsee. This beautiful route leads past Lake Wolfsee back to Fiss. Walking time about 40 minutes.
- Forest path to the Schöngampalm: length 11,487 m. The path starts in the Sägegasse, past the children's villa, through the winter forest to the Schögampalm. Walking time about 3.5 hours.
- Fisser Kraft- und Sinnesweg: Length 3,500 m. From the middle station in Fiss it goes through the impressive entrance portal onto the Fisser Kraft- und Sinnesweg. Walking time about 1 hour.
You can find an overview map with all winter hiking trails in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Tourist Office flyer here.
Our recommendations for your winter hiking adventure
- All routes in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area are groomed and signposted with magenta sticks and signposts
- It is best to plan your tour in advance and check whether the hiking trail suits your ability
- Be particularly careful when crossing slopes and watch out for the skiers
- Orientate yourself in advance and, if necessary, find out about the avalanche warning level
- Remember to have your cell phone charged as much as possible, just in case
- Good, warm footwear protects and helps to keep your feet warm
And now we wish you lots of fun and relaxation on your winter hike!