Adventure World Serfaus
The Adventure World Serfaus offers a wide variety of different activities for all ages:
- Murmliwasser: Below the middle station of the Komperdellbahn in Serfaus there is a large playground for kids (15,000 m²) with a naturally flowing stream as the central element. In addition to a large adventure playground and a gold washing facility, there is, among other things, a walk-in underground marmot cave with a length of more than 200 metres.
- Marmot enclosure: The Murmliwasser has an outdoor enclosure where you can observe alpine marmots which are usually rather shy.
- Bear Caching Park at the Alpkopf in Serfaus: Use the Wi-Fi, download the free app "CachingPark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis" and get started - the modern, interactive geo caching through the adventure park can begin.
- Alm Promenade: Below the Komperdellbahn in Serfaus the 1.5 km long, buggy-suitable adventure trail begins, which uses information boards and various objects to familiarize you with the development history of the mountain village of Serfaus.
- Six Senses: The buggy-suitable and interactive experience trail starts at the Murmliwasser and is all about seeing, hearing, touching, tasting and smelling.
In addition to these varied game stations and adventure trails there are many more exciting activities that are part of the Adventure World Serfaus. Let yourself be surprised and enjoy this children’s paradise during your family holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.