General terms and conditions (GTC)
- Cancellations are valid only in writing.
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 30 days before arrival.
- From 29 days to 8 days before arrival 70 % of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- From 7 days to 1 day before arrival 90 % of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
Supplementary agreement Super.Sommer.Card. Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis:
The GTC of the Super.Sommer.Card. apply additionally during the summer and autumn season (June - October).
Supplementary agreement ski pass Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis:
The GTC regarding the ski pass Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis apply additionally during the winter season (December - April).
Amended cancellation policy regarding COVID-19 for travel during the period 01.06.2019 - 30.04.2023:
- If your arrival is not possible due to an entry or exit ban, your booking can be cancelled free of charge.
- If a travel warning applies to our region in your country, which affects your travel period, and you have to go into quarantine on arrival or after your departure, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge.
Changed business conditions regarding energy prices as well as prices for food and consumer goods in all areas of daily hotel needs in the period 01.12.2022 - 30.04.2023:
- The current uncertain situation unfortunately makes it necessary for the first time that we have to secure the value of the booking sum (with date 03/2022). The value protection will only come into effect if the current uncertain situation leads to an extremely pronounced change in energy prices as well as prices for food and consumer goods in all areas of daily hotel needs.
- The agreed prices for your booking are value adjusted according to the consumer price index published by Statistics Austria. The prices adjusted in this way are to be commercially rounded (up or down) to whole cent amounts.
Unless special agreements exist, the general terms and conditions of the hotel industry (AGBH) apply.
As amended on 04.07.2022