Hög Adventure Park
The Hög Adventure Park in Serfaus is an exciting adventure for kids of all ages. Numerous game stations that revolve around alpine agriculture and forestry invite to have fun with peers and the whole family. If you feel like a soothing refreshment on a warm summer's day, you can swim your laps in the beautifully located Högsee in Serfaus.
In the Hög Adventure Park, the following adventures await you and your children:
- Water maze with time to compete
- “Wabbelwiese“ to jump and play
- Skill parcours “The Old Stable”
- A lumberjack playground for the little ones
- The summer and winter toboggan run “Familien Coaster Schneisenfeger“ with a speed of up to 40 km/h
- A shallow water area with rafters‘ course
- Boat hire (rowing boats, pedal boats, stand up paddle)
- The Family Lights Chapel Hög
If you want to rest after an active visit to the Hög Adventure Park, you can make yourself comfortable on the large sun terrace of the restaurant Seealm Hög and enjoy the sun to the fullest.