Additional adults & children's prices
For children we charge our children's package. It includes the overnight stay in the room of the parents and all services of our pamper package and is dependent on the age of the children and the season (per child and night).
Book safely & flexibly
We have adjusted our cancellation conditions and implemented security measures in the hotel so that you can book and enjoy your holiday carefree and safely.
An overview of the adjustments and measures can be found here for winter 2022/23.
Worth knowing when booking your holiday
- EXCLUSIVE. INCLUSIVE. The mentioned daily rates are per person per night and include all services of our pamper package. Local tax is not included. This is € 2.60 per person per night and will be charged extra. Children under 15 years of age do not need to pay the local tax.
- PERSONS PAYING THE REGULAR PRICE. In the double rooms, comfort rooms and junior suites, two persons need to pay the regular price whereas in the family suites and family suites deluxe, four regular-paying persons will be charged.
- EQUIPMENT FOR TODDLERS. For your toddlers from 0-2 years, a crib (60 x 120 cm) with bed snake, blanket and pillow is already available on your room upon your arrival. In addition, we provide a nappy bucket in the room and a high chair (from the brand Hauck) with children's tableware at your table in the restaurant. In addition, you are welcome to have a kettle on request.
- CHILDCARE. We offer childcare in the holiday seasons during dinner.
- PETS. Pets are allowed on request. The cost is € 15.00 per day without food.
- CHECK-IN. CHECK-OUT. On the day of arrival, your room will be available from 04.00 pm. On the day of departure, we ask you to leave your room by 11.00 am. If you would like to check out later, please ask at the reception for possibilities.
- BOOKING. We ask for your understanding that we cannot promise certain room numbers or floors.
- PAYMENTS. Cash, via credit card (MasterCard, Visa) or via EC bank card (please consider the applicable card limits).
- GTC. The GTC apply.