Your bike hotel in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
The Hotel Fisserhof is located in the mountain bike region of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis where there are plenty of trails and cycle paths for all ability levels between 1,200 and 2,600 vertical meters. If you fancy an uncomplicated mountain bike tour with insider insights and driving tips, our bike guide Markus will take you on a guided tour that starts directly at the Hotel Fisserhof. From the hotel, it is only a 5 - 10 minutes' walk to get to the mountain railways that bring you into the entire mountain bike area. The bikepark and bikeshop, where you can rent a variety of bikes, are about 5 minutes away from the hotel.
Bike with me - our bike guide Markus
Our bike guide Markus from the Hotel Fisserhof takes you to unforgettable mountain bike tours in our Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region on 6 days a week. Would you rather call yourself a beginner, do you count yourself as an advanced or are you already a professional? We offer different tours for everyone whereas Markus responds individually to your wishes and needs.
If you feel more like a downhill course in the bike park or an eBike tour, our cooperation partner, the bike school Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, is the right contact for you! A wide variety of tours and courses are available every day, all of which start at the bike park, which is only a 5 minutes' walk from the Hotel Fisserhof.
An overview of our offers and courses
- Our tours range from family rides to mountain bike tours to trail days - on 6 days a week
- The weekly program will always be adapted to the skill level of the participants (a registration in advance is required), whereby we make sure that there is something suitable for everyone every week
- The tours offered have:
- a duration between 1.5 to 4 hours with different levels of difficulty from S0 to S3
- a length of 15 to 45 km with the altitude ranging from 180 to 1,600 m
- Have you always wanted to take a bike technique course? This is also possible with our bike guide Markus
- We charge a small fee of € 10,- per tour or course excluding the mountain railway ticket for bike transport and any other transport costs that may arise
- The minimum age for participation in our tours and courses is 15 years respectively the riding skill
- In addition, we offer workshops in the Hotel Fisserhof - e.g. about the necessary bike maintenance or the conversion to tubeless
- Would you like to learn more about the tours in our region and have you always wanted to get secret insider tips? Our bike guide Markus will be happy to provide you with individual tour advice
- Bike room with parking device and the possibility to charge your eBike - including lockable, video-monitored area for safekeeping
- Workshop with repair options, bike pump, lubricants, tools and assembly stand
- Bike stand in front of the hotel
- Bike wash in our underground car park
- Daily, included laundry service for your cycling clothes
- Bike information corner with overview maps at our reception
- Competent, individual advice & GPS data
- Possibility to take part in a guided mountain bike tour on 6 days a week with our bike guide Markus which starts directly at the Hotel Fisserhof (exclusive cable car ticket for bike transport and a small fee for the tour) - from 14 years
- Possibility to participate in guided tours as part of the Bikeschool Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis (only about 5 minutes walk away)
- Proximity to the Bikepark, bike shop and gondolas in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis (5-10 minutes on foot)
- Our Fisserhof pamper package with breakfast buffet, après bike snack (afternoon buffet) and delicious 4-course dinner
- Wi-Fi within the entire hotel
How does the tour briefing and tour advice work?
You can meet our guide Markus from Sunday to Friday from 09.00 - 09.30 am and from 05.00 - 05.30 pm at the reception for all questions and matters about biking:
- The planned tours and the division will be discussed and Markus will be happy to respond to your individual wishes. Registration for a tour usually takes place the evening before.
- Are you planning your own tour or do you have questions about driving technique? Markus will be happy to help you.
How does the laundry service work?
As a special service for our bikers we provide a daily laundry service of your cycling apparel (30 °C easy-care). In our shoe room, you will find laudry bags. Just put your laundry within one of these bags in the laundry basket until 07.30 pm at the latest. You can pick up your washed laundry in the next morning from 07.30 am.
Are photos taken during the mountain bike tour?
On every tour we capture your most beautiful and action-packed bike moments with the camera. After the tour, you will receive an email with a link to download the photos in original size for free.
If you share the photos via social media, we look forward to a link as well as the use of the hashtag #fisserhof.
Which all-weather program does Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offer?
If the weather should not play along during your vacation, there is a diverse all-weather programme in our holiday region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. You are welcome to inquire about your options at our reception.
in low season
11.09. - 02.10.2022
We have the suitable offer for you that matches our bike amenities in the Hotel Fisserhof. You and your bike will enjoy the following:
Per full-paying person a guided day tour with our bikeguide Markus is included when staying 4 nights or longer.
from € 408 per person
We are a quality-approved bike accommodation
The Hotel Fisserhof is also a "Quality-Approved Bike Accommodation". The award is given to accommodations in Tyrol that are able to stand up to quality checks and meet the following criteria:
- Bike room with a small repair kit and bike rack in front of the hotel
- Designated washing area and laundry service for bike clothing
- Sufficient bike information about the region as well as a healthy sports breakfast
If you feel like a smaller hotel with breakfast, feel free to have a look at our partner hotel, the Hotel Garni Hubertushof. The quality-certified bike accommodation is located in the village center of Fiss - also within walking distance of the bikepark and the bikeschool - and offers numerous amenities for your bike holiday in the Tyrolean mountains.