The Adventure Mountains in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis were designed by the Austrian author Thomas Brezina and offer exciting hikes for the whole family. Equipped with the “Adventure Rucksack” (which you can borrow in the Hotel Fisserhof) you and your kids can set out for exciting expeditions in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis with riddle book, binoculars and magnifier.
After all the puzzles have been solved, a well-deserved certificate awaits all adventurers and discoverers.
The Witches' Trail in Fiss
The Witches’ Trail starts at the middle station of the Schönjochbahn in Fiss and revolves around the young witch Peppina and her brother Fips. After a failed spell, their witches’ house was blown up and landed on the head, with some items lost along the way.
- Walking time: approx. 1-2 hours
- Difference in altitude: approx. 430 m downhill
- Start: at the middle station of the Schönjochbahn in Fiss
The Pirates' Trail in Serfaus
While a ghost ship with Captain Pepper and his sailor Chili appeared on a stormy night, many things were tossed overboard. What is well hidden, though, is the treasure.
- Walking time: approx. 2 hours
- Difference in altitude: approx. 100 m
- Start: on the Komperdell at Murmliwasser in Serfaus (exit middle station Komperdellbahn)
The Explorers' Trail in Ladis
At the end of the Explorers’ Trail in Ladis, a dreamlike tree house awaits all explorers. Along the way, your kids will encounter giant snails and meet the challenge of recognizing poisonous mushrooms, among other things.
- Walking time: approx. 1-2 hours from Ladis // approx. 2,5-3 hours from Fiss
- Difference in altitude: approx. 170 m
- Start: above Ladis // from the Sägegasse in Fiss (following the signs) // from Lake Wolfsee via the Indian village in direction to the restaurant Weiberkessl